1. What happens if I miss my pickup? What is the policy for a “No-Show or cancellations ?” There are no refunds for cancellations or refunds on invoices or online checkouts or other services you might have ordered online or phone payments that took place when you booked your services
2. If I am not ready at the pickup time, will I be charged for waiting time?answer is we will give you 10 minutes to finish getting ready if you go past that time then we will begin to charge a 5.00 dollar add on for every hour you that we are still waiting
3.What is your standard cancellation policy? There are no refunds for cancellations if we cancel then we will refund your bank there is no drinking or smoking in car if you fail the guidelines your ride will be terminated and there will be no refund
4.How do I pay for service? answer is you can go to our website and click on the order a ride tab you will then come to the screen that will show you how much a ride will cost in your market when you select that market you can now book your ride and put any notes you may have in the appointment setter
5.How can I obtain a receipt for my charges? United Taxi Services LLC automatically sends a receipt to the email address on file after payment has been made. An additional receipt can be sent to an alternative email address upon request.
6.How far in advance should I make my reservation? answer is if you book your ride online just make sure it is for the right day our system will let you know what days we have open for the service day you may need
7.Do you allow smoking in any of your vehicles? answer is no but if you need to have a smoke break we will pull over so that you can have smoke break if you need it
8.Do you offer early morning and late evening service? answer is yes
9.how much do you charge answer is we charge a flat rate fee for our services the miles are already included
10. I have a round trip, how can I pay for that? Answer is we would add additional charge for the round trip IT will be 10.00 $now if we got to go further out then there will be a price adjustment, we will discuss that with you if that becomes a issue or changes that need to be made.
11. Do you travel out of state and how do we go about payment? answer is you can give us a text or call leaving us details about the run now there will be a deposit for the trip but we will reveal that to you when we get all the details needed to start your order, we then will send you a invoice to pay along with the agreement for the services that you are wanting
12. What happens if the ride never takes place and i have already paid through the website or app? Answer if the ride has been paid for there is no refund if you decide to cancel however if we do not honor our services, we will refund you back
13. Do you offer plans to people for rides and work calls to people that can only pay weekly or monthly? Yes, we would set up a month-to-month invoice that will be charged to your bank or card. for the start of services there will be a deposit for the first month or the first week whichever is easier for you at the time if changes happen, we can revisit the issue and fix the days or month
14. Do you accept cards or cash for booking a service? answer is we are currently booking rides via credit card for rides your info is never shared, we also will call to verify your ride.
15. how does market pricing work? when you book a ride your able to choose the market, you're wanting a ride in for example stark county 19.90 you would select that and that would be the base pay for one way if there are other things like round trips, we would add the trip fee to your services
CARD MUST BE ON FILE TO USE THE APP IN ORDER TO USE THE APP